Associate Marketing Manager, Customer Acquisition, Real Simple, Food & Wine and Travel + Leisure
The Associate Marketing Manager will support Real Simple, Food & Wine and Travel + Leisure magazine goals and work to deliver and report on established goals. This opportunity is ideal for an individual interested in working in new business acquisition marketing.
- Assist in the development and implementation of testing agendas and marketing plans with the purpose of driving both digital and print subscriptions; channels include Digital, Direct Mail, and Cross-Promotions
- Manage projects for marketing efforts in conjunction with a vast array of Time Inc. groups, including creative, promotions, production, legal and fulfillment
- Analyze marketing and business results to identify opportunities and development of strategy based on data to capitalize on those opportunities
- Assist in managing monthly close reconciliations, forecasting and budgeting
- Experienced: You have a passion for media and the background to show it. You’re passionate about supporting the marketing efforts for Real Simple, Food & Wine and Travel + Leisure. Bachelor’s degree required. Direct mail and campaign management experience a plus.
- Analytical: You are detail oriented and results focused. Your strong suit is in strategic thinking, with an analytical mindset and creative tones. You make sense of a fast-paced, changing environment with a strong sense of prioritization and organization, allowing you to multi-task quickly and effectively.
- Communicative: You’re a natural leader, and you also work well on a team. You can build relationships across multiple groups and communicate effectively with peers and upper management, both written and verbally.
- Ready-to-go: Excel, Excel, Excel. You use the tools of your world to manage operations effectively and remain unfazed in a fast-paced, high-demand, deadline-driven business focused on quality. You have a can-do attitude and an eye for detail in a solutions-oriented environment. Your coworkers value you for your proactivity.