If you're looking for a fun, interesting role in marketing - this is the right place to get started.Group 8A is a growing digital marketing agency based in New York. We are in need a Marketing/Executive Assistant to work closely with one of our partners to assist with day to day operations, marketing execution and administrative duties.Duties
- Provide direct support to Managing Partner responsible for marketing operations
- Ensure priorities are managed; daily and long-term requests are addressed
- Process billings, invoices, and expense reports, in partnership with Partner prepare monthly budget spreadsheets for executive review and approval.
- Develop and execute ideas and initiatives with team to drive customer growth and brand awareness in all markets
- Research industry trends, competitor activity, creating executive presentations to drive strategic decision-making.
- Drafting internal and external correspondence
- Perform other tasks as required or ad hoc assignments
Skills Experience Needed
Experience in a role where organization and communication are key, is a must have. We are flexible on where your experience comes from, but you will need to stand out as a quick learner with a reputation for getting things done.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up, and planning skills, ease in multi-tasking, and who takes initiative
- High degree of proficiency in Internet Research/Tools, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and listening skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Discreet, professional and well-spoken, with excellent written communication skills.
- A quick learner who strives to go above and beyond with a positive, can-do attitude
- A degree or knowledge in business / marketing is helpful
- Ambitious to succeed
- Analytical and structured in your way of working.
- A passionate team player. Unpretentious and anxious that we as a team will make sure that we reach our company goals.
- Must be a highly organized and solutions-driven go-getter with ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail, handle multiple priorities at once, manage time effectively, and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment