Amazon is seeking creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial people to join our exciting and fast-paced team. We are heads-down focused on growing and developing a smart assortment of brands and providing easy access, with the best possible shopping experience for our customers. Our team is growing and if you are equally passionate about customer experience, e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity with Amazon may be a great match!
Amazon's Retail team is looking for smart, eager, hard-working, creative candidates with strong merchandising, organizational and analytical skills. These candidates will play a critical role in helping manage the business of one of our most strategic vendors in the Retail organization. The Retail organization at Amazon is divided into Hardlines, Softlines, Consumables and Media.
In this role, a successful candidate will be an effective communicator and problem-solver and someone who is able to balance the needs and requirements of both Amazon and the strategic vendor. This role is an ideal start to a dynamic career path at Amazon for an ambitious candidate who is eager to drive a business. The candidate will develop skills and work across all functional retail areas to grow and improve their vendor partner’s success on the Amazon retail platform.
The candidate will be the primary contact at Amazon for the vendor partner and will coordinate both the buying and marketing components of the business. They will work closely with the vendor managers/buyers to develop and execute merchandise strategies. Also, they will create and implement site strategy and marketing efforts.
Other key tasks will include the following:
· Analyze sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
· Provide recommendations to improve sales and margin
· Build comprehensive brand destinations within Amazon site
· Coordinate and create launch plans for new products
· Manage site placements and promotions based on the vendor’s event calendar
· Design and execute targeted e-mails for the vendor
· Develop reporting for merchandise and marketing campaigns
Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams and management. The ideal candidate will have an acute interest in driving the growth and profitability of a strategic vendor partner on the Amazon retail platform.
· Bachelor's degree
· 0-3+ years of relevant experience
· Experience utilizing Excel to analyze a business
· Experience using data to support business decisions
· Highly skilled with software and database tools
· Proven track record of success in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
· Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player