Business Intelligence Associate
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Associate who lives and breathes data to join our BizOps team in NYC. If you are motivated by accuracy and business impact with rock star data skills and want to bring value to a socially-conscious, hyper-growth insurance startup, this one’s for you!
Data is at the core of everything that Lemonade does, and we act as the guardians of its integrity, and how it can be best used to make decisions throughout the business. The BizOps team partners with various groups at Lemonade to help the company make business decisions informed by data. We maintain our BI tool, Looker, and work closely with data engineering, product, and others to ensure our data and reporting is reliable, accurate, and supports key decision-making processes.
In this role, you’ll ensure a seamless data experience for core teams throughout the company. We’ll look to you to create analytics and support goal-setting across Lemonade. You’ll create reports and dashboards to monitor KPIs to ensure teams are making intelligent and informed decisions. It will be your responsibility to ensure quality assurance by being proactive in identifying discrepancies and irregularities within dashboards, visuals, and underlying LookML. Lastly, you’ll act as the bridge between technical and non-technical teams across our company, including various global offices, to drive success in data projects.
- 2-4 years of BI experience
- Proven SQL mastery (R and Python are plus)
- Experience working with different databases and building out data infrastructure and reporting (experience using Looker a plus)
- Start-up experience and database knowledge (Snowflake a plus) at a company level
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Mathematics, Economics, or similar
- Willingness to work with individuals in different time zones and cultures