Shopify Developer Intern
Garni is a digital native brand innovating the hosiery industry. Our brand mission is built upon freedom, when you feel comfortable in your skin (and tights) you can truly feel free. This idea translates into the way customer's experience our tights and shop on our website. Customer's increasingly care about fit, price and a unique experience. Garni produces high-quality and comfortable tights, focused on inclusivity and through a simple three-question quiz, customers are offered a personalized size recommendation. We understand the way in which customers shop for tights and built a solution around it. From physical product to customer experience, the process is broken and doesn't have the customer in mind.
• Built out Shopify from scratch (not templates)
• Looking for complexity of work
Nice to haves:
• React, Vue experience
• Feeding content into Shopify
• Working with Designers
We are searching for gifted Shopify Front-end Developers to join our team to work on solving interesting challenges daily. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies. You must write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance. You must be organized and self-focused, delivering on time and according to requirements.
Skills & Requirements
• Established Shopify development experience, including building custom themes and features from scratch as well as modifications to existing elements
• Experience building responsive web development and experience converting designs into interactive digital experiences.
• Experience using JS libraries.
• Well-versed in Git version control system
• Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
• Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
• A passion for front-end architecture and learning new technologies.
• Experience in agile development and best practices is a plus.
• Problem solver and go getter
• Write clean, readable code and tests
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and let us know what interests you, email@example.com
Job Type: Internship
*Remote options possible
**This is an unpaid internship with the ability to use towards college credit