Excellent Entry-Level Business Operations Opportunity for Class of 2016
Ideal for Students Seeking a Career with a Technology Company and Want to Live in Southern California
ProDIGIQ is one of the fastest growing aviation technology companies in the US. We are looking for skilled, driven, and motivated individuals to make our company, products, and services even better. Our focus is our team. Our team consists of current college students, recent grads, and experienced industry veterans. What we look for in prospective team members is the ability to get things done and an exceptional attitude.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for all business operations including, but not limited to, receivables, payables, contracts, travel arrangements, conferences arrangements, and licenses and permits. This position requires a strong work ethic, attention to details, ability to follow instructions, and work effectively in a collaborative environment.
The number of positions available is limited. We encourage all prospective applicants to apply as soon as possible for consideration.
1. Establish client agreements2. Manage existing relationships with clients
3. Schedule meetings, calls and demos
4. Maintain employee hours for payroll service provider
5. Maintain business certificates, licenses and permits
6. Manage employee travel and conference logistics needs
1. Six months of experience performing above-mentioned responsibilities
2. Six months of experience working in a fast-paced growth company
1. Output driven individual and a team player
2. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
3. Reliable, flexible, and have strong interpersonal skills
1. Undergraduate Degree
2. High GPA with a rigorous course of study
How To Apply
ProDIGIQ is looking for the most creative and skilled applicants. We encourage all applicants to surprise us. Please submit something creative along with your cover letter and detailed resume (examples can include a video cover letter, etc.). Submit all responses along with a screenshot of your unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.