Alger is an independent New York City based Asset Management firm founded in 1964. The firm manages more than $30 billion in assets in traditional and alternative strategies through various products such as mutual funds and hedge funds. Individual and institutional investors, corporate pension plans, private foundations and government organizations rely on Alger for their U.S. and international growth stock investments. Alger is widely recognized and credited as pioneers of growth stock investing. Our philosophy is to uncover companies experiencing high or accelerating unit growth or those undergoing a positive dynamic change. The investment team of over 40 professionals relies on fundamentally driven research process to develop significant investment ideas and themes.
We have been helping clients achieve their growth equity investment objectives for over 50 years.
Experience and Independence
- Growth equity pioneer
- Private ownership with employee participation
- Time-tested fundamental research driven process
- Culture of independent thinking and passion for investing
- Singular focus on growth equity investing
- Dedicated to generating superior investment returns for our clients through active management